One of the most advanced chronograph watches made by Citizen, the Eco-Drive Calibre 2100 men's stainless steel watch also offers stylish lines that nicely complement both business and casual couture. The chronograph timing function includes 60-minute, 12-hour, and independent second-hand subdials, as well as a center sweep 1/5-second hand. It also has a reset button that instantly returns all the chronograph registers to zero.
This large, round watch has a thin, flattened bezel with an exterior tachymeter reading in gray. The patterned silver dial face is accented by black subdials, and it offers gray luminous Dauphine hands (with seconds hand) and a date function at 4 o'clock. The stainless steel bracelet band is joined by a fold-over deployment clasp. Other features include a screw-back case, screw-down crown, scratch resistant mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating, and water resistance to 200 meters (666 feet).
This watch is powered by Citizen's unique Eco-Drive, which absorbs sunlight and any artificial light through the crystal and dial to recharge the watch continuously. With regular exposure to light, the Eco-Drive continuously recharges itself for a lifetime of use. This watch's Eco-Drive provides a 240-day power reserve, and it can be recharged with just 3.5 hours of exposure to light.
Summary of Features:
- Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E210 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Max power reserve: 240 days; low charge warning: seven days; charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light - 150 hours
- Durable, hardened non-reflective mineral crystal; case diameter: 44 mm; assembled by hand; 1/5 second chronograph measures up to 12 hours; power reserve meter
- Stainless-steel case; white dial; date function between 4 to 5 o'clock; alarm function; screw-back case and screw-down crown
- Water-Resistance: WR200/20Bar/666feet [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]