Proof a dive watch can be fun & functional with a Citizen Eco-Drive ISO-certified watch. It is fueled by light and never needs a battery, so you'll never need to open your case back or compromise your dive again. Well-sized with 41mm case, poly strap, luminous details, 1-way rotating elapsed-time bezel, 300M WR, screw-back case & screw-down crown. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number E168.
Summary of Features:
- Stainless steel watch featuring unidirectional gear-shaped bezel and textured dial with date window and luminous indices
- Eco-drive technology is powered by light and does not need a battery
- 43 mm stainless steel case, mineral dial window, and Japanese quartz movement with display
- For general Citizen Product the specs are for the second hand to hit the 12:00marker only. This is due to dial marking tolerances, dial placement on Eco Drive movements, gear tolerances, position of the watch, etc.
- Molded rubber band with buckle closure. Water resistant to 300 m (990 ft)