Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find my ring size?
- We offer free ring size in store but if you are purchasing online, this page is a great resource, Find Your Ring Size. For our thicker rings, we recommend a size up for comfort.
- How do I find my bangle size?
- We always love to have customers come into our store to test fit bangles but this is a handy chart from Belle Étoile for referencing bangle sizes.
What is your return/exchange policy?
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction and offer a full refund (excluding shipping costs + 15% restocking fee) on purchases within 30 days from delivery date. Exchanges for size may also be made within 30 days of purchase date but are subject to shipping charges and possible restocking fees for any wear or damage. We will accept jewelry and watches that may have a defect without a 15% restocking fee but excluding shipping fees.NOTE: ONLY items that were not special ordered, worn, damaged, re-sized, engraved, or altered by a jeweler other than us can be returned.
How do I return an item?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will begin the return process.
What is your shipment policy?
- We currently ship anywhere in the United State and internationally. After you place your order, you will receive an email of receipt/confirmation followed by an email confirming shipment once the order has been fulfilled. We strive for quick service and will process orders within 24-48 hours on business days.
What payment methods are accepted?
- We accept American Express, Master Card, Discover, Visa, Paypal, JCB
Where can I send questions and feedback?
- We welcome any questions, comments and encourage you to contact us via email at email@example.com. We are always happy to hear from customers about any way we can improve our online store or to solve any problems.
Do you share any of my personal information
- Caroline Fisher Jewelry does not share of your personal information and make sure to protect your information as much as we can.