Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find my ring size?
- We offer free ring size in store but if you are purchasing online, this page is a great resource, Find Your Ring Size. For our thicker rings, we recommend a size up for comfort.
- How do I find my bangle size?
- We always love to have customers come into our store to test fit bangles but this is a handy chart from Belle Étoile for referencing bangle sizes.
What is your return/exchange policy?
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction and offer a full refund (excluding shipping costs + 15% restocking fee) on purchases within 30 days from delivery date. Exchanges for size may also be made within 30 days of purchase date but are subject to shipping charges and/or possible restocking fees for any wear or damage. We will accept jewelry and watches that may have a defect without a 15% restocking fee but excluding shipping fees.NOTE: ONLY items that were not special ordered, worn, damaged, re-sized, engraved, or altered by a jeweler other than us can be returned.
How do I return an item?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will begin the return process.
What is your shipment policy?
- We currently ship anywhere in the United States. After you place your order, you will receive an email of receipt/confirmation followed by an email confirming shipment once the order has been fulfilled. We strive for quick service and will process orders within 24-48 hours on business days.
What payment methods are accepted?
- We accept American Express, Master Card, Discover, Visa, Paypal, JCB
Where can I send questions and feedback?
- We welcome any questions, comments and encourage you to contact us via email at email@example.com. We are always happy to hear from customers about any way we can improve our online store or to solve any problems.
Do you share any of my personal information
- Caroline Fisher Jewelry does not share of your personal information and make sure to protect your information as much as we can.