From its vivid blue dial to its streamlined stainless steel construction, the Men's Day-Date Stainless Steel Watch from Citizen Eco-Drive looks sharp and offers classic, elegant appeal. This timepiece is also solar powered, and has a power reserve of 180 days with a low charge warning at seven days before stop state. It features an exceptionally durable, hardened mineral crystal for protection, easy-to-read silver-tone hands and markers, and a date display at three o'clock. And an understated bracelet band with hidden push button with fold-over clasp offers a secure fit.
Summary of Features:
- Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E100 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Max power reserve: 180 days; low charge warning: 7 days; Quick start ability; charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light - 46 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) - 14 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) - 7 hrs
- Durable, hardened mineral crystal; brushed and polished stainless-steel case and bracelet
- Blue dial with silver-tone hands and markers; date function at three o'clock
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving