The Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Sport Watch sports superior quality with its titanium case, bezel, and bracelet. The watch's strong craftsmanship complements its modern look, which features a round, black dial, oversized Arabic numerals, and three subdials for additional timekeeping functionality, as well as a date calendar at four o'clock. Luminous hands and markers help keep you on track day and night. A fold-over push-button clasp with safety keeps the watch secure. As an Eco-Drive, this sports watch is powered by light--both natural and artificial--so it requires no battery. It is water resistant to 666 feet.
Summary of Features:
- Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E100 Japanese-quartz movement; Charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Max power reserve: 180 days; Low charge warning: 7 days; Quick start ability; Charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light - 46 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) - 14 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) - 7 hrs
- Durable, hardened mineral crystal; Case diameter: 41 mm
- Two-tone stainless steel case; Blue dial; Day-and-date functions
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving