An eye-catching dark-blue dial and polished, silver-tone indices give cool, confident appeal to the Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Sport Watch #BL5370-51L. Three subdials, a date calendar at four o'clock, an alarm, and a tachymeter give you plenty of ways to keep on track. The watch also sports a stainless steel, silver-tone unidirectional rotating bezel, which features luminous dot and engraved numbers and markers. A polished stainless steel case and bracelet finish the watch's classy look. A fold-over push-button clasp with safety keeps the watch secure. As an Eco-Drive, this sports watch is powered by light--both natural and artificial--offering continuous functionality without a battery.
Summary of Features:
- Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E81* Japanese-quartz movement; Charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Max power reserve: 120 - 270 days with Power Save; Low charge warning: 5 days; Charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light - 43 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) - 12 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) - 4 hrs
- Durable, hardened non-reflective mineral crystal; Case diameter: 46 mm; 1/20 second chronograph measures up to 60 minutes; 12/24 hour time with 24-hour subdial; Dual-time function
- Stainless steel case and matching bracelet; Dark-blue dial; Perpetual-calendar function; Alarm function; Screw-back case
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving