As much a piece of jewelry as it is a timepiece, the gold-tone Citizen Eco-Drive Lucca stainless steel women's watch is perfect for wearing to very special occasions. This luxurious watch is highlighted by a dazzling bezel that's bedecked with 28 tiny diamonds. It frames a shimmery bluish mother-of-pearl dial background that's accented by gold Dauphine hands (with seconds hand) and dial markers. Topping it all off is the gold winding crown's black cabochon (rounded crystal) accent. The gold-plated stainless steel bracelet band mixes polished and brushed finishes, and is joined by a push-button deployment clasp. Other features include a date function at 3 o'clock, water resistance to 30 meters (99 feet), and a scratch resistant mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating.
This watch is powered by Citizen's unique Eco-Drive, which absorbs sunlight and any artificial light through the crystal and dial to recharge the watch continuously. With regular exposure to light, the Eco-Drive continuously recharges itself for a lifetime of use. This watch's Eco-Drive provides a 178-day power reserve, and it can be recharged with just 2 hours of exposure to light.
Summary of Features:
- Ecologically friendly, light powered Eco-Drive Japanese-quartz movement; Charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Citizen Eco-Drive diamond watches feature conflict-free and single cut diamonds
- Durable, hardened mineral crystal
- Mother-of-Pearl dial with gold-tone hands and markers; Cabochon crown; Date function at 3 o'clock
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)